What is combination skin?
Mixed skin is a skin type with combined characteristics of two or MORE SKIN TYPES - NORMAL, DRY OR OILY .
How to recognize mixed skin?
Combination skin may or may not have enlarged pores, but it is specific that it has an oily T-zone, with dry or normal skin on the rest of the face. In rare cases, the T-zone can be dry and the rest of the face oily. This skin type is more prone to getting comedones because it requires the right combination of products to maintain the natural balance and functioning of the skin. Make-up works well with this type of skin, but first of all it is necessary to choose a quality foundation.
What causes combination skin?
Combination skin is genetically determined, but it can also be caused by hormonal changes.
What are the benefits of combination skin?
In this skin type, the typical first wrinkles appear more slowly. If you use the right combination of products to regulate oiliness and skin dryness, it is actually easy to maintain and looks great with makeup.
How to care for combination skin?
- Do not forget to use exfoliating products on the oily part of the face.
- HYDRATION IS A KEY PART OF THE ROUTINE !
- Choose products labeled "non-comedogenic".
- Do not hesitate to use more products in your routine because your skin has different needs in different areas of the face.
- Pay attention to the ingredients that your skin does not like or tolerate, which will avoid clogging your pores.